Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Art Opera



Good Morning my friends! Hope you are all enjoying your second or third cup of tea or coffee! I just wanted to tell you a little about a fabulous event called Art Opera...All of you in the altered art world and in the cottage world would fall in love with this event at first sight...please drop by: Art Opera and have a look. I am so thrilled that I will be a vendor there on the 10th and 11th of April. I am looking forward to meeting on-line friends in person and making new ones. Have a peek! The event is hosted by Lisa Kettell...what an absolute delight she is and what a talent...have a peek at her new book: Altered Art Circus

Remember my Give Away Below...comment and you are entered...hugs...pops

7 comments:

  1. am really excited about this event! the level of commitment lisa has given to make it so special is really astonishing... looking forward to meeting everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I saw your e-mail in the art goup yahoo and popped on over here. I love your blog and wanted to say hello! xOxO deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi there mariedodd and sparklingscrapbooks...so great to meet you and look forward to seeing you at art opera! lisa is pretty amazing! hopefully next year i will be able to do the 5 days and get to play : ) i entered you both into the giveaway : ) i will keep you posted!
    i sooooo look forward to meeting you in person!...hugs...andrea -- aka -- pops

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Pops, so nice to find you in the blog world, welcome! Looking forward to meeting you at AO too!

    xo Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! I am new to this also but each day I get more excited!!! xx Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi - your blog is such a treat! I am so excited about Art Opera - the classes, vendors, and special nifty stuff are just amazing. Looking forward to meeting you there!
    Can't wait - Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your new blog! Wishing you much success at the Art Opera!
    hugs,
    Pam

    ReplyDelete